CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Tomorrow's the Big Day!!

Wow, so I can't believe after about 2 years of waiting that the day is finally here. I think I am as prepared as I will ever be (got most of the supplies I talked about getting). I haven't decided 100% on the nose surgery yet, but I want to review the CT scan with Dr. W. tomorrow and see what he has to say first. I am very much leaning toward not getting it done. I consider myself to be pretty brave and tough, but that might just be a little bit too much. I guess you will all have to wait a couple days to see what I decided. :) I will not have a laptop in the hospital but I am only supposed to be there for one night so I am hoping to post something by Wed night. I definitely started to get nervous last night and even more so throughout today, but I think I am finally fairly calm and just want to get it over and done with and start on the road to recovery. Well, I will see you all "on the other side" and will try to post soon!! :)

2 comments:

K said...

Good luck 'on the other side' Kelly! Hope everything goes smooth and I look forward to your updates.

Corey said...

Yey!!! you're on the other side!!! it will be so worth it! I hope you feel better soon!!